Follow these steps to Blast Away Cancer virtually:
- Register for The Blast 2021. Your donation contributes to life-changing research and treatment for kids with cancer!
- Form a team or participate solo. Ask your friends and family to join you in making an impact!
- Drive through Dickies Chevrolet Garage on March 3 or 4 to pick up your swag bag and t-shirt. Click here for details.
- Walk or run on Saturday, March 6 wherever you choose … at school, around town or through your neighborhood!
- Remember to wear your shirt, show your spirit and tag your photos #blastawaycancer.
We are excited to build on the promise made between two friends 14 years ago to eradicate neuroblastoma. This year, each dollar raised for The Blast benefits not only neuroblastoma, but all pediatric cancer programs within our health care system. Thank you for supporting Cook Children’s patients and families!